The Public Sector Frameworks Database
If public sector frameworks are an important part of your business, or if they should be, then the Public Sector Frameworks Database is a crucial tool to enable you to do business, better.
We have been developing the Public Sector Frameworks Database since 2009 – resulting in a platform with over 16,000 frameworks available to view across the whole of the UK. The database covers all types of construction consultancy and construction contracting across the whole of Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and England which includes data from a wide variety of sectors including National and Local Government, Education, Residential, Healthcare, Blue Light, Power, Water, Transport and Regeneration.
Our database holds the important information within all construction consulting and contracting public sector frameworks to ensure you’re able to plan your business strategy in advance, create a best value bidding system and enable you to target selected frameworks to reap the commercial benefits. For each of the 16,000+ frameworks on the database we hold the following information:
- Start-End Date: Allowing you to plan in advance and make sure you don’t miss out on procurement and framework opportunities.
- Intended Value: Enabling you to target the right level of frameworks for your business.
- Contact Details: For visibility of the key decision makers within each framework, allowing you to quickly connect with key decision makers.
- Incumbents: Giving you a clear insight into competitors working within each public sector framework.
With various filters and elements to the database you’re able to tailor it to your needs, which will enable you to:
- Develop a pipeline of business development opportunities with the ability to see the expiry and value of existing public sector frameworks.
- Get a complete list of all public sector frameworks your competitors, or yourselves, are on in seconds.
- View ‘league tables’ to see where you sit amongst competitors in your chosen service, region and sector on both framework quantity and value.
- Find the leading consultants, contractors or architects within any sector, allowing you to target networking and developing relationships with those who could enhance your business.
- Helps you acquire other companies within sectors, services and regions if required.
- Save valuable time for the marketing, bid and sales teams with all public sector framework information being held in one place.
Our database covers every area of construction consultancy and contracting services including:
Consultancy: Acoustics, Architecture, Asbestos, Building Surveying, Civil Engineering, Clerk of Works, Conservation Architecture, Cost Management, Energy, Environmental Engineering, Estates Strategy, Fire Engineering, Health and Safety, Healthcare Planning, Interior Design, Land Surveying, Landscape Architecture, Multi-Disciplinary, Project Management, Services Engineering, Sustainability, Town Planning, Transport Engineering and Utilities Planning.
Contracting: Facilities Management, Refurbishment, New Build, M&E Refurbishment, M&E New Build, Power, Highways, Demolition and Rail.
By signing up for the Public Frameworks Database you and your business will receive:
- Company access to the database for unlimited users
- Full access to the database and ability to quickly export information
- A 12-month contract with no tie-in
- Monthly Framework Profit Booster emails
- Access to a private group to collaborate with database users
- Free online training for all users
For further information on the Public Sector Frameworks Database or to arrange a free online demonstration, which will only take 15 minutes, contact: